IT Delivery Manager @ ML
As an IT Delivery Manager, you will take total accountability for planning, structuring, leading and executing Blue Yonder WMS and BY Dispatcher warehouse management changes and implementations.
Typical Responsibilities for this Role
- To understand the clients’ needs, goals, operations’ processes and their culture.
- At ModernLogic, customers are always first, therefore, as a delivery manager you will make sure that ML resources will be wised utilised and always add value for our customers.
- As part of our Delivery team, you will work with our Operations Director to plan projects with specific reference to scope, architecture, budget, security and third parties.
- Proactively manage project progress, monitoring and informing all stakeholders about project/task statuses as well as forecasted changes. You will expect to resolve issues and initiating corrective action as appropriate.
- Ensure the triangle PM rule, you would monitor closely quality, on time and within budget principles in accordance with the project plan.
- Responsible for the quality assurance and accountable for managing all risks associated to projects or change.
- This role will be the key point of contact for the client and to communicate with all stakeholders.
ML will be looking for the following characteristics for this Role
- Experience delivering technical Blue Yonder WMS/Dispatcher Warehouse Management Systems.
- Fluent and able to prove a minimum of 5 years’ experience creating and managing design, build, test, and rollout phases of a project.
- Confident with all aspects of warehouse management operations. Proven experience delivering Blue Yonder WMS and Dispatcher products.
- A good team member who wishes to join a young, dynamic, and fast-growing Blue Yonder partner.
- Comfortable dealing with technical IT Developers, Architects, Testers, Security Specialists and Configurators, and also Operations managers and staff.
- Ability to manage large teams across multiple sites.
- Personally, credible with a persuasive presentation, negotiation, and influencing skills.
- Highly organized and able to cope with pressure from time to time.
- Driven, highly focussed, and want to progress quickly.
- Able to work away from home during the working week if required
- Prince 2 or PMP qualified with experience of both waterfall and agile methodologies.
If you are confident that you have what it takes to demonstrate these skills and want to join a young, dynamic, and very passionate BY WMS Partner, What are you waiting for? Contact me at Mar@ModernLogic.com