Technical Account Manager
ModernLogic Solutions Ltd
ModernLogic have an established reputation for in-depth expertise within the supply chain utilising Blue Yonder products. Offering businesses a brand that prides itself in delivering outstanding quality with a diverse team of consultants and a range of bespoke services, ModernLogic enables businesses to focus on what they do best in delivering logistic services across their network, as well as driving efficiencies, growth, and on-time services month after month.
We are recruiting for an enthusiastic, dedicated Technical Account Manager (TAM) to join our team. The successful candidate will provide high level technical support to their customers and project teams from after sales, through project and into support. They will build strong relationships with clients to ensure customer satisfaction.
The TAM may be involved in coordinating installation and integration of services, identifying opportunities for increased efficiency or quality improvements and ensuring excellent service delivery. The TAM will have product expertise and will be able to answer product related questions and advise on best practice. They will provide regular reporting to stakeholders regarding product and hosting performance and track account metrics.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction, retention and reference-ability for all assigned accounts.
- Establish and maintain a technical relationship with assigned customer accounts.
- Comfortable in dealing with IT systems that support end-to-end business processes related to the customers WMS.
- Case handling and closing.
- Utilize a deep understanding of each customer’s environment to identify customer needs and implement solutions that will accelerate their success.
- Escalation point for major incidents, with responsibility to ensure a coordinated response and follow up.
- Create and present service management reports, responding to customer questions.
- Work with project managers to ensure that projects are well integrated with the overall strategy and are implemented successfully.
- Identify trends and prevent issues from occurring by being proactive.
- Provide assistance and leadership in resolving complex issues across teams and throughout the company.
- Ensure that all communication, interactions, assignments, details and actions are clear, effective, timely.
- Use best practices to drive standardization and efficiencies across your customer base to ensure full value realization.
- Act as a technical liaison between customers, consulting and support teams.
- Collaborate and communicate with multiple internal teams to ensure specialized customer support resolution.
- Develop relationships with existing customers and focus on renewing customers contracts and upselling additional services.
- Clear understanding of the assigned accounts’ business goals and directions and drive return on investment with our products and services.
- Develop relationships with new prospects by leveraging personal and business networks.
- Make and meet all commitments, build trust with customers and help others to do the same.
- Expert at turning failing or struggling accounts into successful accounts, and helping others in the team do the same.
Qualifications, skills and experience required
- Comfortable leading and collaborating.
- A problem solver with strict attention to detail.
- Comfortable onboarding and advocating for others.
- Prior experience with Warehouse Management Systems, ideally Dispatcher.
- Bachelor’s or Graduate’s Degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or information systems.
- Fluency in scripting and computing.
- Used to working to own initiative
- Confident and clear written and oral communication skills in English
- Works methodically with attention to detail
- Enthusiasm to learn new tools and contribute to continuous process improvement
- Personal flexibility to work hours as required
Position: Technical Account Manager
Department: Customer Success
Location: Home or Oxford office based
Reports to: Customer Success Director
Date issued: 08/03/2023
Travel: Occasional site visits
This job description may be changed from time to time to reflect changing business requirements and the job holder may be required to undertake other tasks other than those that are listed that fall reasonably within the scope of the role and grade.