New Business Sales Manager - Warehouse Management Systems (WMS)
ModernLogic Solutions Ltd
At ModernLogic we believe that the customer journey should not end with a successful implementation. By offering a fully integrated consulting and support services package we allow our clients to maximise the investment in their software, safe in the knowledge they are backed up by our industry leading support offering. ModernLogic’s unique subscription and upgrade service offerings allows us to tailor a solution to the specific needs of the client, ensuring they remain supported and on the upgrade path for years to come.
We are seeking an experienced and results-driven New Business Sales Manager with a proven track record in new business software and services sales, within the realm of Warehouse Management Systems (WMS). The successful candidate will play a crucial role in driving revenue growth, meeting sales targets, and expanding our customer base.
New Business Development:
• Working closely with the Marketing team, identify and cultivate new business opportunities within the target market.
• Leverage industry knowledge to effectively position and sell our WMS solutions to prospective clients.
• Develop and execute strategic sales plans to achieve quarterly and annual revenue targets.
• Collaborate with the Customer Success Director to ensure alignment with overall company objectives.
• Demonstrate a good understanding of Warehouse Management Systems and related software solutions.
• Effectively communicate the value proposition of our products to potential clients.
• Utilise Salesforce.com to manage leads, opportunities, and customer interactions, keeping all data accurate and up to date.
• Leverage CRM data for effective sales forecasting and reporting.
Remote Work & Self-Motivation:
• As an important member of a virtual team, and must be able to work independently and remotely, demonstrating a high level of self-motivation and initiative.
• Establish and maintain a disciplined approach to meeting sales targets and deadlines.
Qualifications, skills and experience required
This job description may be changed from time to time to reflect changing business requirements and the job holder may be required to undertake other tasks other than those that are listed that fall reasonably within the scope of the role and grade.
• Minimum 2 – 3 years of successful experience in new business sales, within SME software and services organisation, preferably with a focus on Warehouse Management Systems.
• Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
• Familiarity with Salesforce.com and other relevant sales tools.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Self-motivated, conscientious, and able to thrive in a remote work environment.
• Used to working to own initiative
• Effective written and oral communication skills in English
• Works methodically with attention to detail
• Leads by example, can and will motivate his team & peers
• Personal flexibility to work hours as required including from time to time working in weekends
• Practical approach by using rigorous logic and methods to solve problems with effective solutions
This position reports directly to the Head of Customer Success, ensuring seamless coordination between sales and customer satisfaction efforts.
• Competitive base salary with a lucrative quarterly commission structure.
• Opportunities for professional growth and development.
• Comprehensive benefits package.
If you are a results-oriented and experienced sales professional with a passion for driving success in the Supply Chain sector, we invite you to apply and contribute to the growth of our dynamic team at ModernLogic.
Please email your CV to: email@example.com