We’re looking for enthusiastic and customer-centric Technical WMS and Dispatcher Delivery Managers with excellent writing and communication skills to join our team. You will work alongside clients to coordinate ModernLogic Blue Yonder WMS and Dispatcher Consultants to deliver multiple solutions, implementations and upgrade projects for our clients.
- To understand the clients’ needs, goals, operations’ processes and their culture.
- At ModernLogic, customers are always first, therefore, as a delivery manager you will make sure that ML resources will be wised utilised and always add value for our customers.
- As part of our Delivery team, you will work with our Operations Director to plan projects with specific reference to scope, architecture, budget, security and third parties.
- Proactively manage project progress, monitoring and informing all stakeholders about project/task statuses as well as forecasted changes. You will expect to resolve issues and initiating corrective action as appropriate.
- Ensure the triangle PM rule, you would monitor closely quality, on time and within budget principles in accordance with the project plan.
- Responsible for the quality assurance and accountable for managing all risks associated to projects or change.
- This role will be the key point of contact for the client and to communicate with all stakeholders
- Experience delivering technical Blue Yonder WMS/Dispatcher Warehouse Management Systems.
- Fluent and able to prove a minimum of 5 years’ experience creating and managing design, build, test, and rollout phases of a project.
- Confident with all aspects of warehouse management operations. Proven experience delivering Blue Yonder WMS and Dispatcher products.
- A good team member who wishes to join a young, dynamic, and fast-growing Blue Yonder partner.
- Comfortable dealing with technical IT Developers, Architects, Testers, Security Specialists and Configurators, and also Operations managers and staff.
- Ability to manage large teams across multiple sites.
- Personally, credible with a persuasive presentation, negotiation, and influencing skills.
- Highly organized and able to cope with pressure from time to time.
- Driven, highly focussed, and want to progress quickly.
- Able to work away from home during the working week if required
- Prince 2 or PMP qualified with experience of both waterfall and agile methodologies.
Only when required by the customer. Currently this position is set to work from home most of the time.
Apply for this job
* Required fields