Cloud Infrastructure Lead
ModernLogic Solutions Ltd
At ModernLogic we believe that the customer journey should not end with a successful implementation. By offering a fully integrated consulting and support services package we allow our clients to maximise the investment in their software, safe in the knowledge they are backed up by our industry leading support offering. ModernLogic’s unique subscription and upgrade service offerings allow us to tailor a solution to the specific needs of the client, ensuring they remain supported and on the upgrade path for years to come.
We are recruiting for an enthusiastic, dedicated Cloud Infrastructure Lead to join our growing Customer Success Team. The successful candidate will have deep understanding of Cloud Technology and Blue Yonder Execution Products. The Cloud Infrastructure Lead will be responsible for managing and continuously improving the IT infrastructure and IT Security Operations of the business. This is a hands-on role managing a small, high performing team.
- Provide the strategic vision, direction and design of the ModernLogic hosting strategy
- Act as a technical authority and point of escalation, to ensure the business reacts quickly and effectively resolve issues
- Ensure ML hosting and internal environments are up to date with the latest security best practices
- Assist in the growth of the ModernLogics hosting practice with the addition of new customers and new product offerings
- Responsible for the management, mentorship and training to of Technical Consultants in your team
- Working with the wider ModernLogic team to drive the adoption and commitment to continual service improvement
- Assist customers with infrastructure consolidation, upgrades, migrations, SLA (e.g., Backups, Disaster Recovery), AWS cloud and hybrid deployments
- Manage the cloud-based resources, including planning, licensing, security, monitoring and reporting
- Manage the regular maintenance schedule for Security, OS and Oracle Patching
- Develop greater automation and an ‘infrastructure as code’ approach to infrastructure management
- Manage and provide resolution to support incidents in a timely manner in keeping with the ModernLogic Target Response and Resolution SLA’s
- Meet and exceed customer and engagement expectations for customer satisfaction and evaluation ratings
- Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned
Qualifications, skills and experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT, Math, or related discipline required, or equivalent work experience.
- Strong experience of hands-on Cloud Infrastructure / Troubleshooting / Systems Administration / Networking / DevOps / Applications Development experience in a distributed systems environment.
- External/Internal customer interaction experience dealing with technical issues with strong oral and written communication skills, presenting to both large and small audiences.
- Relevant technical experience of AWS and scripting
- Track record of being able to learn quickly and ramping up.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects in a fast-moving environment.
- Proven track record of exceptional customer focus
- Used to working to own initiative
- Effective written and oral communication skills in English
- Works methodically with attention to detail
- Leads by example, can and will motivate his team & peers
- Personal flexibility to work hours as required including from time to time working in weekends
- Practical approach by using rigorous logic and methods to solve problems with effective solutions