Blue Yonder Dispatcher Consultant
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and customer-centric Technical Blue Yonder Dispatcher Consultant with excellent writing and communication skills to join our team. You will design, build and deliver multiple solutions, implementations and upgrade projects for our clients.
- Assessing client business requirements and proactively highlight opportunities to our customers
- Leading design, configuration, and implementation of Blue Yonder/JDA/RedPraire Dispatcher Warehouse Management Systems
- Analysing and optimizing components of the solution to take advantage of best practices when possible
- Work with all appropriate parties to effectively estimate cost, project timelines and deliverables
- Recognizing and highlighting incremental improvement opportunities with existing clients and key risks
- Writing functional specifications for modification, interface, report, label requirements etc…
- Supporting the customer and the ML project managers by Authoring and/or reviewing system and procedural documentation throughout the project
- 5+ years of Blue Yonder/JDA/RedPraire Dispatcher consulting implementation experience
- 5+ years of Blue Yonder/JDA/RedPraire Dispatcher solution design, build and design experience
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to present complex information to individuals, small groups, and executive leadership
- Ability to talk to different audiences
- Deep understanding of supply chain, logistics, and distribution functional concepts
- Settled Status proven record or that you have been granted Indefinite Leave in the UK.
Only when required by the customer. Currently this position is set to work from home most of the time.
Apply for this job
* Required fields